Activities Coordinator – Woodley Grange, Romsey
10AM to 16.30PM 4 days per week and alternate Saturdays
We are a multi-award-winning family run business where our philosophy, ‘loving care matters’, sits at the heart of everything we do. We are passionately dedicated to providing an outstanding quality of care and accommodation at our care homes, which enriches the lives of our residents. Central to this is empowering our employees through superior training and development to deliver inspirational care.
Woodley Grange is located in Romsey, Hampshire and is set amongst beautiful mature gardens in this ancient market town. We provide accommodation for 45 residents and have developed a reputation of being one of the most recommended care homes in Romsey.
If you are passionate about working with the elderly and have a genuine desire to support people, through the organisation of fun, creative events and activities, this is an opportunity for you.
You will be tasked with planning, organising and participating in a varied programme of activities and social interactions within the care home, and on occasions, this may involve outdoor trips.
• Must have a creative flair and passion for organising events
• Enthusiastic and outgoing character
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well as part of a dedicated team
• Caring and positive attitude
Benefits of working at Woodley Grange:
• Competitive rates of pay and benefits
• Paid breaks; 5.6 weeks holiday a year (including bank holidays)
• The Peoples Pension Scheme
• Free Private Healthcare (subject to conditions)
• Induction and training programme for all employees
• Refer a friend scheme
• Cycle to work scheme
• Annual pay review
Maybe you’ve worked for the NHS, in hospitals, or in another industry where you’ve picked up valuable experience. Or maybe none of the above, but you share our values and would enjoy working as part of a friendly, family-owned and multi-award winning care home. If this sounds like a role you would enjoy, we look forward to receiving your application.
If you’d like to hear more, please contact Alison 0330 335 8997 or Apply Now.