Support Worker – Childrens Services – Bank
£10.00 per hour
We are currently looking for Support Workers to join our team based in and around the above areas to help care for Children in our Childrens Service
What’s on Offer?
- Paid mandatory and ongoing career development training
- Genuine progression opportunities
- Chances to spin our WOW-Wheel!
- Flexibility around family commitments
- Refer-a-friend bonus!
- Loyalty bonuses.
- Exceptional support from a company genuinely focused on changing people’s lives
About the role:
Our Support Workers aid with all aspects of care inclusive of social, recreational, physical, and psychological needs of the service user. You will be required to enable Service Users to lead fulfilling lives based upon their personal support needs. You will work to high standards set internally and externally. doing all you can to make sure that the children we support,
What you will need:
- Respectful of the dignity of service users
- Ability to maintain service user confidentiality
- Ability to relate to service users and their needs
- A desire to create a comfortable, harmonious, supportive, and fulfilling environment for service users
- A commitment to undertaking relevant training and personal development
- Basic literacy and numeracy
- Ability to work in and contribute to a team
- Approachable, calm and patient
- Good listening abilities
- Reliable and honest
- Ability to communicate with peers, professionals, and service users
- Committed to the principles and practice of Equal Opportunities
- Committed to the provision of high-quality care
- Caring and sympathetic
- Friendly, positive demeanour
- Key worker experience
- Experience in the field of learning disabilities, mental health, or physical disabilities
- Experience of providing personal care
- Writing and maintenance of care plans
- Organising social and recreational activities
- Level 3 in Childrens and Young peoples workforce
If you’d like to hear more, please contact Alison on 0330 335 8999 or Apply Now.