· To develop and maintain effective working relationships with all service users in alignment with the group’s ethos of quality-care provision.
· To cooperate with the management and senior staff to develop effective teams that achieve all aspects of employer ethos of quality-care provision.
· To work collaboratively for the good of the Home and to deliver optimal care to our residents, ensuring all documentation is completed to Company’s requirements.
· Assist the management in the delivery of quality care provision according to CQC regulations and requirements. Council Contract`s Team and the Clinical Commissioning Group for the area.
· Work as part of a highly motivated team of carers to maintain a high quality of life for all service users throughout the Home
· Assist with the daily living of ALL service users including total assistance with personal care, bed making, tidying bedrooms, continence care, assisting at meal times, assisting to and from bed and keeping rooms neat and tidy.
· To ensure the key-worker system is maintained and named individuals fulfil their nominated roles for their named residents.
· Assist with daily activities as per the home’s activity schedule.
· Maintaining a safe environment at all times and adhering to health and safety policies of the home.
· To be polite, respect privacy and dignity to ALL people including residents, relatives, members of the MDT (multi-disciplinary team) and other members of the Home’s staff team.
· Assisting the manager / deputy manager to run the home in line with the minimum standard requirements set out by our governing body (CQC).
· Attend staff meetings and supervision sessions when required.
· To report any maintenance issues to Management as well as recording it in the Maintenance Book.
· Report to Management any issues which are included in the Whistle – Blowing policy.